VG55 is specially designed for Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV).
Research has shown that early application of NIV can effectively decrease intubation rates and hospitalization length.
The application of NIV can also prevent ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP), as well as promote respiratory care.
VG55 uses advanced turbine technology, provides NIV with ICU-grade monitoring
Features & benefits
Features & benefits
Ein Luft-Sauerstoff-Gemisch, das 21 % bis 100 % FiO2 ermöglicht, erzeugt einen Flow von bis zu 60 l/min.
- Complete Ventilation Modes
- Volume Guaranteed Pressure Support Ventilation (VGPS) assures tidal volume with auto adjusting pressure support, decreasing the workload for clinicians while ensuring patient safety.
- CPAP with Crelief option offers two levels of flow-based expiratory pressure relief, which improves patient comfort and treatment acceptance.
- 15 Seconds
Start Your Natural Breath within 15 Seconds
- Auto-calibration is performed within 15 seconds, safely guaranteeing the ventilator’s performance.
- Quick setup with guide-way system and intuitive interface.
- Smart trigger combines pressure and flow triggers, highly improving the patient-machine synchrony, allowing the patient to breathe in a more natural manner
- 5 Minutes
Become a Respiratory Therapist in 5 Minutes
- With 15.6” intelligent touchscreen, the VG55 displays complete ventilation monitoring in a single screen.
- Simplifies the patient management with user-friendly interface and guide-way information.
- 3000 pieces event/alarm logs provide clear information to ensure continuity of patient care.
- in Seconds
Get What You Need in Seconds
- Two minutes of emergency oxygen therapy provides 100% oxygen for whenever and wherever needed.
- Extended SpO2, PR module fulfill clinical requirements.
- Advanced integrated Aerogen nebulizer enhances respiratory care. (optional) (optional)
- High-Flow Therapy up to 60L/min.
|Tidal volume (VT)||50-2000mL|
|Inspiratory time (Ti)||0.3-5s|
|Crelief level||0, 1 & 2 (relative scale)|
|Trigger level||1, 2& 3 (relative scale)|
You can send general inquiries about this product to us here.