Warm inteligence to be your great assistant in the operation room
A brand-new era of hyper coming from past, innovated from last. The high-end anesthesia workstation launched for both clinicians and patients to have a better experience perioperatively.
Soon to be available in Europe
Features & benefits
- Strong and advanced clinical tools, functions and parameters such as lung protective ventilation, anesthesia depth monitoring, diverse ventilation modes and induction, resuscitation tools to help clinicians get a better working experience also give patients a better outcome.
- New ergonomic design balance UI operating experience and clinical requirement
- Volume reflector breathing system, reducing the system capacity, ensures a faster response of agent concentration changing.
- 18.5’’ high resolution touch screen for a more intuitive observation with showing more clinical information.
- Gas-electricity isolated design for a clean, tidy and safe OR environment.
|Breathing System||Volume reflector|
|Fresh gas flow indicator||Electronically controlled mixer|
|Auxiliary common gas outlet (ACGO) with cover||Standard|
|Tidal volume(Vt)||10-1500 ml|
|Ventilation modes||VCV, PCV, PCV-VG, SIMV-VC, SIMV-PC, SIMV-VG, PSV/CPAP, BINVENT, APRV, VSV|
|Graph display||Waveforms of P-t, F-t, V-t, EEG, Agent, CO2
loops of P-V, V-F, P-F, V-CO2
|Monitor||18.5”TFT color touch screen|
|Breaking type||125mm, Central brake system|