PASITHEC II is an advanced yet easy to use anesthesia workstation that provides
accurate, pneumatically driven and electronically controlled ventilation.
It has a user-friendly design, incorporates new technology and provides safe and effective treatment options for the clinician.
PASITHEC II includes adult and child modes that provide patient-appropriate defaults and ranges.
PASITHEC II has a wide range of modern ventilation modes providing flexibility in your choice of ventilation strategy.
It is suitable for pediatric and adult operation. PASITHEC II is filled with many features for outstanding usability including auxiliary power outlets.
Features & benefits
- ADVANCED AND CLEAR USER INTERFACE
The high-resolution 12.1“ TFT LCD with touch screen along with a navigator wheel provides a simple intuitive interface that enhances user control.
The ergonomic features assure the clinician can complete the entire operation easily and accurately.
The parameter areas on the main screen are shown in different colors for ease of identification.
The waveforms and alarm records are clearly shown for easy review by the clinician of the patient‘s treatment information.
- POWERFUL MONITORING FUNCTIONS
PASITHEC II displays patient data with waveforms and spirometry loops.
Loops can be stored as reference to best understand changes in patient response to therapy.
Optional gas monitoring which includes EtCO2 and Anesthetic Agents provides clinician with complete information on patient ventilation and agent delivery and uptake.
The flowmeter system provides a minimum 21% concentration of oxygen in the O2/N2O mixture by means of a reliable pneumatic Oxygen Ratio Controller (ORC).
The Digital Flow Meters for O2, AIR and N2O are designed especially for low-flow applications. This system includes
electronic fresh gas flow displays along with traditional mechanical flow controllers and flow control knobs for enhanced
patient safety over fully electronic blending systems.
- Advanced features for therapy delivery are also easy to use. The single-turn APL valve on PASITHEC II includes a quick-release function to quickly lower patient breathing pressure and accurately set pressure limit
- Full waveform display including integrated Spirometry provides loops when desired for improved clinical data analysis
- The system provides a minimum of 21% O2 concentration at all times utilizing a pneumatic Oxygen Ratio Controller. This enhances patient safety over systems that utilize electronic or software controlled ORC functions
|Ventilation modes||IPPV, PCV, PS, SIMV-PC, SIMV-Vc PCV-VG, Manual|
|Tidal volume VT||20 - 1500 ml|
|Ventilation frequency||4 - 100 bpm,2-60 bpm(PS)|
|Ptarget||5 - 70 cmH2O|
|PEEP||OFF, 3 - 30 cmH2O|
|Display||12.1“ color touch screen|
You can send general inquiries about this product to us here.